National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration
17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Recruitment Notification for the Post of Internal Auditor
National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) is an Autonomous Body and Deemed to be University under the Ministry of Education, fully financed by Govt. of India. The Institute has been engaging retired personnel as Consultants in different fields, purely on temporary basis depending upon specific requirements of the work of the Institute.
To meet such requirements, online applications are invited from retired personnel who have worked in
Central/State Govt./ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Educational Institution etc.. for engagement as Internal
Auditor on purely temporary basis. The details of the posts are as under:
Name of the- internal auditor
Age Limit-Not more than 62 years as on last date of receipt of application
Remuneration shall be fixed on the basis of formula:(Last Basic Pay Drawn- Basic Pension) + Preference will be given to the Transport Allowance applicable at the time of retirement.
Graduate in any discipline
having experience of working in Finance Department/Audit & related works.
persons having degree in MBA (Finance)/Chartered Accountancy/
Persons having expertise in MS Excel, Tally etc would be preferred.
- Candidates can apply for the post through online mode by visiting the Institute’s website www.niepa.ac.in Jobs Vacancies in Schemes/Projects.
- Candidates submitting online application are advised to take a print out of the online application for their
record and if called for interview, they should submit the hard copy of online application, duly signed and affixing a recent passport size photograph on the date of interview. All necessary documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, PPO, LPC, copy of PAN and Aadhar card may be submitted along with the form.
3. Minimum requirements of qualifications and experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally
outstanding candidate. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post.
- There shall be no annual increase or percentage increase in remuneration during the contract period.
- 5. The initial engagement of the Consultant shall be for a period of one (01) year, which may be extended on half-yearly basis, subject to requirement and satisfactory performance.
- 6. For any queries/clarification, e-mail may be sent to the Administrative Officer, NIEPA [firstname.lastname@example.org].
For updates or information if any, candidates are advised to refer the institute website, www.niepa.ac.in
7. The last date to submit the online application is within 21 days from the date of publication o the advertisement in Employment News.