goverment of india | ministry of energy
shram shakti bhavan, rafi marg
new delhi -110001
dated – twenty ninth april, 2022
the appellate tribunal for electrical energy (APTEL) WAS SET UP AT NEW DELHI BY GOVERNMENT of india below the provisions of the electrical energy Act 2003 to listen to appeals towards the orders of the adjudicating officer or applicable fee, with its headquaters in delhi through notification dated 7.4.2004 . As per part 112 of the electrical energy Act 2003, the tribunal consists of a chairperson and three different members (together with one judicial member). part 30 (1) of the petroleum and pure gasoline regulatory board Act 2006 (19 of 2006 ) stipulates that APTEL shall be the appellate tribunal for functions of the petroleum Act ministry of petroleum and pure gasoline has additionally supplied one technical member ( P&NG) within the tribunal whose phrases and circumstances of service shall be the identical as relevant to different members of APTEL ( thus brining the overall variety of members to 4, excluding the chairperson ).
2. appointment to the publish of judicial members is ruled by the related provisions of the tribunal reforms act, 2021 and the tribunal (circumstances of service) guidelines , 2021
one publish of judicial member within the tribunal will fall vacant on 4.12.2022
on completion of tenure of current incumbent. the anticipated emptiness is required to be crammed up.
3. qualification: an individual shall not be certified for appointment as judicial member, except he,—
a. is , or has been , a decide of a excessive court docket, or
b. has ,for a mixed interval of ten years, been a district decide and extra district decide; or
c. has been an advocate for ten years with substantial expertise in litigation in issues regarding energy sector earlier than central electrical energy regulatory fee, state electrical energy regulatory fee, appellate tribunal for electrical energy excessive court docket or supreme court docket.
4 wage: the member shall be paid a wage of Rs. two lakh twenty-five thousand per 30 days. in case an individual appointed as member is in receipt of any individual the pay of such individual shall be diminished by the gross quantity of pension drawn by him,
Allowance: 1.members shall be entitled to attract allowances and advantages as are admissible to a authorities of india officer holding group ‘A’ publish carrying the identical pay.
2. however something contained in sub-rule (1) with impact kind the first january ,2021 the members shall have choice to avail of lodging to be supplied by the central authorities as per the principles in the interim in pressure or shall be eligible for reimbursement of home lease topic to a restrict of 1 lakh twenty- 5 thousand rupees per 30 days in case of members of tribunals.
4. the opposite phrases and situation of the appointment of a candidate will probably be ruled by the provisions of the tribunal (circumstances of service ) guidelines, 2021 and tribunal reforms Act 2021.
5. process for choice:- the search-cum-section committee constituted below the tribunal reforms Act 2021 for recommending names for appointment to the mentioned publish shall scrutinise the purposes with respect to suitability of utility for the posts by giving due weightage to qualification and expertise of candidates and shortlist candidates for conducting private interplay. the ultimate choice will probably be accomplished on the idea of total analysis of candidates accomplished by the committee.
6. Software process:- purposes of eligible and prepared officers are requested by means of correct channel (wherever relevant ) and are accompanied with (a) bio-data within the proforma at Annexure-i (b) certificates to be furnished by the employer / head of workplace forwarding authority as in Annexure-|| (c) clear photocopies of the up-to-data CR/APAR file of the officer containing CR/APARs of a minimum of final 5 years duly attested by a bunch A officer (d) cadre clearance (e) integrity certificates /clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angle as in Annexure-iii (f) assertion giving particulars of main or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer over the last ten years, to the next handle , in order to achieve this workplace by newest 10.6.2022 addressed to
” Deputy secretary (R&R), ministry of energy, 2nd ground, room no. 222A ,shram shakti bhawan, new delhi 110001.
7. No TA/DA will probably be admissible to the candidates if known as for interview/ interplay. the candidates are required to make personal preparations. Commercial and prescribed utility kind could be downloaded from ministry of energy
s web site i.e. https:// pwdermin.gov.in. the possible candidates have additionally to offer a declaration that he/ she doesn’t have any monetary or different curiosity, which is more likely to have an effect on prejudicially his/her functioning as member of the appellate tribunal for electrical energy .
8. the applying can also be emailied at debranan.
firstname.lastname@example.org any utility acquired after due date is not going to be entertained.